your safety is our #1 priority
Code of Conduct
The safety of our guests, retailers and employees is always paramount and our top priority. We are focused on providing a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone. We ask all guests to conduct themselves in a safe and respectful way in accordance with our Code of Conduct and all laws and local ordinances.
We do not accept the following:
- Violations of federal, state or local law
- Any activity that threatens the safety of our guests, retailers or employees
- Any activity that threatens the well-being of our property
- Any activity that disrupts our enjoyable, family friendly environment
- Any activity inconsistent with the general purpose of our shopping center
- Any activity that would disrupt normal business activity
Examples of specific activities prohibited include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Disruptive profanity, vulgar, offensive or threatening language
- Masks and inappropriate or threatening clothing
- Behavior that interferes or disrupts normal business activity
- Disorderly behavior such as fighting, running, shouting, pushing or shoving
- Firearms or other weapons of any kind
- Smoking, including vaping, except in designated outdoor areas
- Possession of alcoholic beverages, except in designated areas
- Unauthorized photography or videography
- Overnight parking
- Unnecessary blocking of walkways, roadways or storefronts
- Operating unauthorized recreational and/or personal transportation devices
Failure to comply with this Code of Conduct or the lawful or reasonable requests by shopping center management or security personnel may result in your loss of the privilege to use the shopping center and/or criminal prosecution, where applicable.
This shopping center, including our parking lots and adjacent outparcels, is private property, which means that we define the conduct guidelines in these spaces. We expressly retain the right to revise or modify from time to time these guidelines as necessary. Any exceptions to these guidelines will be determined by us in our sole and absolute discretion.
We take a holistic approach to safety with our industry best practices and programs which include our own security force 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on foot and in vehicles, special operations plain clothes officers from time to time, crisis planning, and lockdown drills. We also have a strong relationship with our local police department including an on-site police presence from time to time. We take these actions to promote a safe environment for everyone. For the security of our guests, please do not leave personal belongings unattended, be sure to lock your vehicles, and please note that while visiting us, you may be subject to a security interview.
Security can be reached 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Do not hesitate to contact us with any concerns, questions or issues you may have while visiting and if you see something, say something! The phone number for Security can be found on the Contact Us page.
Guests can call our security team to request a security team member to meet you within the property or for an escort to your vehicle. The phone number for Security can be found on the Contact Us page.
Please note that we periodically conduct lockdown drills.
Service animals trained to assist persons with disabilities are permitted within the shopping center.
There is no overnight parking at this shopping center. Any vehicle left unattended overnight is subject to being towed at the owner’s expense.