Spectrum Retail Sales Representative
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicates with customers in person to sell new/upgrade cable products and services.
- Utilizes sales offers and techniques to ensure long-term retention of customers and services.
- Completes orders for cable service through order entry systems via phone.
- Delivers superior customer service and sales support to potential customers and employees.
- Accurately completes all work orders and paperwork associated with each job function.
- Works weekends as needed to accomplish goals.
- Must maintain professional appearance and wear branded uniform shirt.
- Works with retail sales team to ensure that all orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job Related Qualification Standards
- Excellent sales, persuasion, and communication skills and abilities.
- Possess basic typing skills. Data entry experience and PC knowledge required (must demonstrate competency using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Windows).
- Knowledge of cable industry.
- Maintain regular attendance and be able to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends. Must be able to work at multiple locations as needed.
- Able to interact with coworkers in a positive manner, follow directions and work rules, and accept constructive feedback.
- Experience working with the public utilizing excellent customer service skills to maintain positive company image.
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Good follow through with customers via face-to-face, phone and email interactions.
- Able to learn computerized ordering system, database management tools, and use Internet for sending/receiving email correspondence.
- Continuously learn and retain knowledge of new services and promotions being offered by the company.
- Ability to learn, articulate and execute sales/marketing/selling techniques.Ø Possess a valid driver license.
- Carry a Smart Phone w/internet access.
High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Experience in sales, retail industry, telecommunications industry, or equivalent preferred.
Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. This includes the ability to communicate effectively, tactfully, and courteously in an informative and persuasive manner. Must be able to successfully handle and diffuse difficult/angry customers.
Standing for long periods of time.
May be required to lift up to 20 pounds.
Management reserves the right to add or change job duties and requirements at any time.
Spectrum is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Current Unemployment Status
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $12.50 - $15.00 /hour + Commission
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.50 to $15.00 /hour
- retail sales/customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- retail: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
To apply – please visit https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=Spectrum&l=Oahu%20Island%2C%20HI&start=10&vjk=0988deb2cacb0fdf