Speech Language Pathologist - CCC (Aiea Call-in)
REHAB at Aiea is looking for qualified and motivated individuals to join its team. We are currently seeking a licensed speech language pathologist to diagnose and treat individuals
Education / Experience Requirements
- Must have Current State of Hawaii Speech-Language Pathologist licensure
- Current ASHA membership card (American Speech-Language-Hearing Association)
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology by the American Speech-Language & Hearing Association.
- Current healthcare CPR certification within one (1) month from date of hire (Healthcare provider course or equivalent which includes neonatal, child, adult and AED’s) and maintains certification thereafter
- Master's Degree in Speech and Language Pathology
- Knowledge of general speech and language and dysphagia theory and practice including those basic principles related to speech-language therapy and dysphagia techniques and methods specific to rehab speech-language pathology and dysphagia
- Knowledge of literature and new developments in speech-language pathology with emphasis on rehabilitation
- Ability to safely and effectively manage patients' mobility
- Ability to clearly communicate in English, verbally and in writing
How to Apply
For more information visit our website: www.rehabhospital.org. If you have any questions, please email us at HR@rehabhospital.org.