Professional Retail Security Officers for Pearlridge Center
Allied Universal Services is currently searching for Professional Retail Security Officers for Pearlridge Center.
At Allied Universal, quality starts and ends with our Professional Security Officer. It’s the professionalism, competence and commitment that make the difference. At Allied Universal, the Retail Security Officer serves and secures the merchants, patrons, and employees of the centers they serve. Full-time and Part-time positions available.
Education / Experience Requirements
• Be at least 18 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent
• Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
• As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
• Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
• Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
• Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
• May require a valid driver’s license (without restrictions or medical conditions).
• Able to:
• Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
• Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
• Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
• Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
How to Apply
TO APPLY: PLEASE GO TO AUS.COM
UNDER THE CAREER TAB SEARCH FOR 2020-373551 OR FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL 970-285-2837.