Photographer / Sales
Join the Expressions Portrait Design or the Portraits of America ohana! We are currently seeking part time team members with an upbeat attitude for our studios, Expressions Portrait Design and Portraits of America .
Areas of Responsibility
Team Members capture images that are fun, spontaneous and creative to exceed the customers' expectations, perform the sales process to achieve Sales Average expectations and beyond, talk with potential customers and call existing customers to schedule and confirm photography sessions, as well as provide a delightful customer experience.
Education / Experience Requirements
*Intermediate knowledge in photography
*Must be willing to learn
* Previous retail, sales, service-related or photography experience, preferred.
* Ability to work a varied schedule including days, nights, holidays and weekends.
* Strong communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills.
* Ability to quickly develop a good rapport with children and adults.
* Basic math and computer skills (e.g., navigation, data entry).
* Ability to work in multiple studios (where applicable) based on business needs.
* Ability to multitask and determine and act on critical priorities.
* Self-directed, ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
* Cash register proficient is preferred.
Team Members are required to sit, stand, walk, bend, squat, climb, kneel, crawl, twist, balance, reach, use hands and fingers to perform repetitive tasks and assemble/disassemble equipment. Team Members must be able to frequently lift and move up to 40 pounds (and occasionally lift and move up to 40 pounds).
How to Apply
Apply with your resume and join our ohana today!
Job Type: Part-time Salary: $10.10-12.00 /hour