The Store Associate is responsible for providing customer with a leading shopping experience, while consistently meeting the store’s sales goals by performing the following main duties:
- Ensures high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales and service.
- Actively welcomes, seeks out, and engages customers with the store.
- Assess customers needs and provides assistance and information on product features.
- Responsible for achieving personal sales goals.
- Prioritizes time to achieve individual and team tasks to be completed
- Uses resources in a conscientious and effective manner
- Stays up-to-date on and remains knowledgeable on products offered.
- Maintain store’s visual appearance in high standards
- Promoting customer loyalty plans
- Performs cashiering, stockroom upkeep and store upkeep as needed.
- Additional responsibilities such as opening and closing procedures
- Additional duties and projects as required
Education / Experience Requirements
0-1 year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The minimum requirements include the following but reasonable accommodations may be made as related to an employee's religion, ethnicity, or disability:
- Requires a set, weekly availability which meets the needs of the business and includes some combination of mornings, days, and nights based on the business needs.
- Requires availability on weekends and holidays
- Punctuality and regular attendance consistent with the company's policies are required for the position.
- Must speak english clearly in order to converse with customers and effectively supervise staff.
- Must be able to read and write English and perform business-related mathematics inorder to carry out normal business and understand corporate sales reports.
- Requires standing approximately 4-12 hours per day usually 3-5 days per week.
- During peak sales periods (e.g. Holiday. Back-to-School), will work for long periods throughout a 4-14 hour day.
- Requires stopping and kneeling to place merchandise on custer’s feet as well as reaching and pulling to obtain or stock merchandise on storage racks.
- May be required to climb a ladder or ascend /descend stairs in order to sock and/or acquire merchandise for sale.
- Required to lift items weighing 5-15lbs regularly. In certain circumstances, weights may be higher.
- Must have good vision, including color differentiation.
The work environment for this position is moderately noisy retail setting.
How to Apply
Applicant’s can apply online at Finishline.com/careers or follow this link:
Finishline/Macys Application (Open as of 8/1)
Richard Nelson, Store Manager