Pearlridge Center will be hosting its annual Candy Crawl with a twist! This year, Pearlridge will be conducting a drive-thru crawl spanning from TJ Maxx to Macy's. This year's Candy Crawl Drive-Thru is just around the corner and space is limited! Reserve your spot today and join us in your spookiest costumes and collect all your favorite treats!
Teal Pumpkin Project is created for children with food allergy sensitivities and we’ve got other treats lined up. Simply register under Teal Pumpkin if you have a child with food allergies. Our Teal Pumpkin Project is a movement to raise awareness of food allergies and to create a safer, more inclusive Halloween for all trick-or-treaters. For more info about the Teal Pumpkin Project, visit www.foodallergy.org/teal-pumpkin-project.
Sign up here to participate in the festivities: Register
UPDATE 10/28/2020 11:14 AM: There will be a restock TODAY 10/28/2020 of 200 more tickets.
New orders with over 5 tickets will be cancelled. Remember, this is a drive-thru event and you cannot reserve tickets for people outside of your vehicle upon check-in. This will be strictly enforced. Parents DO NOT need to reserve a ticket for themselves, please only reserve tickets for your children. Children w/ food allergies will receive a teal colored trick-or-treat bag and WILL NOT receive any edible treats. We really appreciate all of you for supporting Pearlridge Center during this time.
Hand us your canned goods upon sign-in and receive a complimentary tote! Supplies limited, no purchase necessary. One Complimentary tote per vehicle. All donated goods will go to benefit the Hawaii Food Bank.
What you need to know/Logistics:
- Registration is required and space is limited! Tickets are first come, first serve.
- Please have printed admission tickets or digital copy ready for display through the car window.
- Donate two (2) or more cans of food and receive a complimentary tote. Donations are not necessary for event admission. All canned goods will go to benefit Hawaii Food Bank.
- Drive-thru trick-or-treat route will begin from Macy's to TJ Maxx.
- Trick-or-treat bags will be provided for each vehicle. Bags will be tied to vehicle’s door handles or side view mirrors for a safe hands-free experience.
- Registered participants are required to keep windows closed throughout the event to ensure everyone’s safety. Masks are required.